Lucan, Leixlip and Celbridge Steam Tramway



Owner Lucan, Leixlip and Celbridge Steam Tramway Company
Opened by 30th June 1890 (steam)
Operator Dublin and Lucan Steam Tramway Company
Operator name changed 1897 (to the Dublin and Lucan Electric Railway) as a prelude to regauging and electrification
Closed end of October 1897 (following regauging of the D&LER to 3ft 6 ins)
Length 1.5 miles
Gauge 3ft 0 ins

Button description Pattern of buttons currently unknown

Comment The LL&CST was operated for its entire life by the D&LST/D&LER