Hastings Tramway Company



Owner Hastings and District Electric Tramways Company
Opened 3rd July 1905 (electric)
Operator Hastings and District Electric Tramways Company
Closed 15th May 1929
Length 19.57 miles
Gauge 3ft 6ins

Button description Title ('Hastings Tramway Company') in garter, surrounding 'HTC' monogram (entwined initials)
Materials known Brass
Button Line reference [113/34A]

Comments The Hastings Tramway Company continued to use the name long after it had converted the system to trolleybus operation; the second button depicted (chrome) certainly post-dates the tramway era.