Kirkcaldy Corporation Tramways



Owner Kirkcaldy Corporation
Opened 28th February 1903 (electric)
Operator Kirkcaldy Corporation
Taken over 15th May 1931 (Messrs W Alexander and Sons of Falkirk - a bus company controlled by the Scottish Motor Traction Company)
Closed 15th May 1931
Length
6.11 miles
Gauge 3ft 6ins


Button description Plain with scalloped rim
Materials known Brass; nickel
Button Line reference [None]

Comment A fine studio portrait of a Kirkcaldy crew (see link) clearly shows that the buttons were plain with a scalloped rim; it is however currently unknown whether the material used was brass or nickel.