Dumbarton Burgh and County Tramways



Owner Electric Supply Corporation Limited
Opened
20th February 1907 (electric)
Operator Electric Supply Corporation Limited
Transferred (ownership) December 1907 (Dumbarton Burgh and County Tramways Co Ltd, a new company controlled by the Electric Supply Corporation Limited)
Closed 3rd March 1928
Length 13.1miles
Gauge 4ft 7¾ins

Button description Plain with scalloped rim
Materials known Brass
Button Line reference [None]

Comment DB&CTCo staff were issued certainly with uniforms (see link), and magnification of one photo suggests that the buttons were plain with a scalloped rim, at least those carried on the greatcoats.