Southwark and Deptford Tramways



Owner Southwark and Deptford Tramways Company
Opened 5th June 1881 (horse; gas/oil)
Operator Southwark and Deptford Tramways Company
Name changed
1893 (to the London, Deptford and Greenwich Tramways Company)
Taken over 7th July 1904 (London County Council Tramways)
Length 6.87 miles
Gauge 4ft 8½ins

Button description non-metallic 'plain' buttons worn

Comment
Although conductors certainly wore uniforms, these appear not to have carried metal buttons (see link), so marked buttons probably never existed.