Methyd Tydfil Electric Tramways



Owner Methyr Tydfil Electric Traction and Lighting Company Ltd (a subsidiary of the British Electric Traction Company Limited)
Opened 6th April 1901 (electric)
Operator Methyr Tydfil Electric Traction and Lighting Company Ltd
Closed 23rd August 1939
Length 3.5 miles
Gauge 3ft 6ins

Button description Wheel, magnet and electrical flashes
Materials known Brass; nickel; chrome; black composite
Button Line reference [113/16]

Comment
Photos (see link) show uniformed staff wearing the standard 'BET' 'Magnet and Wheel' cap badge, and they undoubtedly wore the standard 'BET' buttons as well.