Pwllheli and Llanbedrog Tramway
Owner Solomon Andrews
Opened Summer 1894 as the 'West End Tramways' (horse)
Operator Solomon Andrews
Closed September 1928?
Length 3.88 miles
Gauge 3ft 0ins
Button description Uniforms not worn
Comment Numerous photographs of Pwllheli and Llanbedrog horse tram staff exist (see link), and these clearly show that no uniform was worn; it therefore seems extremely unlikely that marked buttons ever existed.
Although the line seems to have been officially closed in Autumn 1928, most of the line had been rendered unusable a year earlier (28th October 1927) when a severe storm washed away a quarter mile of track.