Blackpool and Fleetwood Tram Road
Owner Blackpool and Fleetwood Tram Road Company
Opened 4th July 1898 (electric)
Operator Blackpool and Fleetwood Tram Road Company
Took over (lease) 29th September 1898 (Blackpool Corporation) - 1 mile of newly built, corporation-owned track from Gynn Square to Talbot Rd Station
Taken over 1st January 1920 (Blackpool Corporation Tramways)
Length 8.21 miles
Gauge 4ft 8½ins
Button description Title (‘Blackpool & Fleetwood Tram Road Coy) in circlet surrounding monogram of interwoven initials: 'BFTRCo'
Materials known Silver plated/nickel?
Button Line reference [113/18]